Beginners New York Style On2 Salsa Dance Class: Felipe and Tianne Perform The Side Basic, Followed By The Forward And Backward Basics, And Then Combine All Of The Mambo Basics Into A Guided Practice Session. These Online Salsa Dance Steps Will Be Broken Down To Make Learning The Mambo Easy And Effective. Don't Forget To Practice To The Music As Well.
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
OK, Let's jump into the next move:) We'll start with the Side Basic. This move is significant in that it allows you to add more dimension to your Mambo. It's simple, but certainly necessary if you wan . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
Membership has its advantages
to SalsaBootCamp Online gets you instant access
- Learn to Dance, at all Levels, Absolute Beginning
Through Advanced, Step by Step!
- Thousands (Yes, Thousands) of High Quality, Exclusive Online Instructional Videos
- Massive DVDs shipped Right to your Door! Each DVD, completely packed with 2 hours of exceptional, BootCamp Insider dance instruction!
- Learn and Review Dance Patterns, Each Week
- Not Just On1, On2 and Cuban Salsa, but Cha-Cha & Bachata & Merengue too!
- Dozens of Articles and Exclusive Content on Dance!
- Downloadable Ebook by
Forums on Dozens of Topics.
- Exclusive Clips of our Bestselling
- Lessons just
for the Ladies, (ex,Ladies Styling)
- Amazing Free Offers and Deals.
- Ask Questions to our dance experts
- And much more!
today and get all this and more. Just $37 for a 1 month subscription. Instant Access!
Join now using our secure
online order form.